The Division of Services for People with Disabilities provides several services to the public ranging from Housing assistance to companion services. Please click below to learn about the different services.
- Companion Services
- Extended Community Living Support
- Host Home Support
- Professional Parent
- Community Living Residential Transportation
- Supported Living (Hourly)
- Chore and Homemaker Services
- Supported Living Natural Support
- Family Training/Brain Injury
- Family Assistance and Support -DD/MR
- Respite Care Support
- Senior Support
- Site and Non-Site Support - Children
- Site and Non-Site Training
- Day Training Transportation
- Supported Employment Services (Hourly)
- Support Coordination
The Division will work with the person to decide which services a person is eligible to receive.
For additional information, see Division Directive 1.2 (Eligibility and Intake) and Administrative Rule R539-1 (Eligibility).